Pasta al pesto di Pistacchio
PISTACHIO PESTO PASTA KIT
Pistachios, extra Virgin Olive Oil and Salt. These are the only Ingredients.
SICILIAN PISTACHIO, THE GREEN GOLD OF SICILY
This Pistachio Pesto has an intense and gentle sweet flavor and grassy aroma.
Only few ingredients: Pistachio, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Pepper and Salt.
The result is a creamy-crunchy Pesto that allows you to fully taste the pistachio flavor.
(FINALLY) You can cook an Italian Dish in LESS Than 15 min with the FINEST ITALIAN PRODUCTS
PISTACHIO PESTO PASTA KIT
We bring from Italy to your kitchen the best high-quality Gourmet Artisanal Ingredients.
Ingredients Notes |
Each serves up to 4 People
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
FROM OUR KITCHEN
1 lb Sicilian Ancient Grains Tortiglioni
FROM YOUR KITCHEN
OUR TIPS TO GET AN EXCELLENT RESULT
1. Pasta “al Dente”. “Al Dente” is the Italian slang for “cooked so as to be still firm when bitten”. Pasta cooking time it’s variable (humidity, pasta shape) sobite a piece of pasta after 8-9 mins to check if it has "Al dente" consistency. You will get better with practicing.
2. Mix Pasta and sauce in the sautè pan. Drain pasta “al dente” and mix with the other ingredients in the sautè pan until well combined (this is called Risottare).
3. Top Quality Ingredients: don’t worry, we took care of it.
COOK PASTA AND WARM THE PESTO
1. Bring a large pot (10 in diameter) of water to a boil 1lt ( 36fl oz) each 3.5oz.
2. Add Salt (7gr per liter) and add pasta and stir gently to prevent sticking.
3. Pour Pesto in a Bowl and add 1 tbsp of cooking water to get a silky texture. Do not
cook the Pistachio Pesto, it is made of just 2 selected RAW ingredients and it would lose the healthy nutrients of its components.
DRAIN AND MIX PASTA WITH THE PESTO
4. Check after 8-9 mins for the "Al dente" consistency. Drain pasta “al dente” and save a cup of water (you may need it to get a sauce with a more silky texture).
5. Pour immediately pasta into the Bowl to avoid sticking, then mix it with the Pesto. If necessary, add further pasta water.
6. Pour pasta into a serving plate. Our plates are handmade and handpainted in Caltagirone, according with an old tradition. They are available on our website.
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR PLATE (Optional)
7. While you serve the dish, bring to the table a small jar with grated PDO Pamiggiano Cheese.
8. We love to add chopped PDO Bronte Pistachio (available on our website) to get the crunchiness and to enhance the Pistachio Flavor!
ENJOY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES & Buon Appetito!